Welcome to Cancer Outreach And Community Hope (COACH) for Coosa County
- Come join us for our ‘Fish for a Cure’ Bass Fishing Tournament
- October 22, 2016
- Registration begins at 4:30 AM
- On beautiful Lake Martin @ Wind Creek Marina
- Click for event information
- Questions call 256-377-2211
- Where: Stewartville Volunteer Fire Department
- When: Saturday, November 12, 2016 from 6AM – 3 PM
- Full Event Details on our dedicated Holiday in the Country site
- Questions Contact Us: Diane , Tina @ 256-496-2548
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Who We Are:
We are “Neighbors Helping Neighbors” founded to support the people of Coosa County whose lives have been impacted by cancer. Powered by the donations and community effort, we are able to brighten the path as our neighbors navigate this period of their journey.
All donations and services provided to this organization will be returned to support the people of Coosa County. Join us with today and brighten the journey of a cancer patient. Want to know more…
What We Do:
Simply put, we make the lives of our community cancer survivors brighter.
Why We Do It:
It is about “Giving Back” and “Paying it forward”.
How Can YOU Help:
Glad you ask!The possibilities are endless to what one person can do to help another.
- Donations are always needed and appreciated
- Volunteer your time to help a person in need
- Join Us