Welcome to Cancer Outreach And Community Hope (COACH) for Coosa County
- When: Tuesday, March 24, 2014 — 6:00 PM
- Where: Rockford Baptist Church
- Cost: No charge for survivor and guest
- Guest Speakers:
- Barbara Denny
- J-P Dice (click for story)
- Music provided by Marion Thornton and Hunter Goff
- Attending please make your reservations, or call Diane Mitchell at 256-249-3128
- A special thanks to our sponsors for making this a no charge event for the cancer survivors and their guest!
- Coosa Valley Medical Center
- Board of directors of COACH
- Rockford Baptist Church
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Who We Are:
We are “Neighbors Helping Neighbors” founded to support the people of Coosa County whose lives have been impacted by cancer. Powered by the donations and community effort, we are able to brighten the path as our neighbors navigate this period of their journey.
All donations and services provided to this organization will be returned to support the people of Coosa County. Join us with today and brighten the journey of a cancer patient. Want to know more…
What We Do:
Simply put, we make the lives of our community cancer survivors brighter.
Why We Do It:
It is about “Giving Back” and “Paying it forward”.
How Can YOU Help:
Glad you ask!The possibilities are endless to what one person can do to help another.
- Donations are always needed and appreciated
- Volunteer your time to help a person in need
- Join Us