Welcome to Cancer Outreach And Community Hope (COACH) for Coosa County
Coach Planning Meeting
- February 2, 2017 – Stewartville VFD at 6:00
- April 6, 2017 – Stewartville VFD at 6:00
- June 1, 2017 – TBA
- August 3, 2017 – TBA
- October 5, 2017 – TBA
- December (annual meeting / survivor banquet) – TBA
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Who We Are:
We are “Neighbors Helping Neighbors” founded to support the people of Coosa County whose lives have been impacted by cancer. Powered by the donations and community effort, we are able to brighten the path as our neighbors navigate this period of their journey.
All donations and services provided to this organization will be returned to support the people of Coosa County. Join us with today and brighten the journey of a cancer patient. Want to know more…
What We Do:
Simply put, we make the lives of our community cancer survivors brighter.
Why We Do It:
It is about “Giving Back” and “Paying it forward”.
How Can YOU Help:
Glad you ask!The possibilities are endless to what one person can do to help another.
- Donations are always needed and appreciated
- Volunteer your time to help a person in need
- Join Us